This problem relates to a shared facility.

If you submit this problem through our system we will try to refer the problem to the person or company that manages the shared facility (this is usually a Block Management Company).

We recommend that you also directly notify them of the problem yourself.  Their details should be in the documents that you received when your occupation started.